Chobe National Park
The Chobe National Park is located in Botswana’s north eastern district. The Chobe River forms the park’s northern border. It is flanked in the south west by the Okavango Delta and Moremi Game Reserve. The Chobe Forest Reserve runs run parallel to the Zimbabwe border in the east. When in flood the Zambezi River pushes the Chobe River back on itself and links with the Linyanti River. The eco system forms a biosphere very unique in Africa.
From its north-east entry gate, it’s less than 100 km to the Victoria Falls and Livingstone. Chobe National Park is the ideal location for any visitor interested in a combination of the natural wonder of the Victoria Falls and magnificent wildlife sightings. The nearest town to the park is called Kasane.
Kasane is the perfect town to start and end your Botswana safari. The Kasane airport allows for connecting flights to some of the best wildlife destinations in Botswana. All flying safaris can be joined via Kasane airport. Botswana is rated one of the world’s best wildlife destinations. Very few countries in the world offers the diversity that Botswana and its natural resources of wildlife has to offer.
Explore the untouched wilderness of Botswana.
- Highest concentration of elephants anywhere in the world
- Variety of accommodation from 1 to 5 star is on offer.
- Campsites available inside and outside of the park
- Houseboats cruise on the Chobe River.
- Easily visited on a self drive basis or on a guided tour.
- Excellent location for photography on the Chobe River.
- Excellent game drives in the Chobe National Park.
- More than just wildlife – there is fishing and cultural tours available too.
- Chobe national park is in close proximity to the Victoria Falls
- Chobe river offers excellent tiger fishing
- Close to the Zambezi River
- Direct flights from Johannesburg to Kasane via SA Airlink and Air Botswana
- Ideal for family holidays, adventure safaris, corporate incentives, conferencing, guided safaris and self drive safaris
TOP CHOBE AND BOTSWANA SAFARIS:
Chobe NP Camping Safari – 3 Days
Price from From USD 360 pp
Very Best of Botswana Flying Safari – 13 Days
Price from From USD 6 225 pp
Chobe Photography Day Trip on wildlife photography
Price from USD 195 pp
Adventure Lodge Vic Falls and Chobe Camping – 6 Days
Price from USD 1204 pp sharing
Tongabezi & Chobe Chilwero Lodge
Price from USD 2 523 pp sharing
Chobe Game Lodge and Xugana Island Lodge fly in
Price from USD 2 810 pp sharing