The Chobe Princess Houseboats
The Chobe Princess Houseboats are a collection of houseboats made up of the previously named Ichobezi and Pride of the Zambezi Houseboats.
These houseboats have been re branded into the Zambezi Queen Collection. The Zambezi Queen Collection includes the Zambezi Queen Houseboat and the three Chobe Princesses Houseboats.
The Chobe Princesses have undergone extensive refurbishment and are all now on the same luxury standard.
Chobe Princess 1 has 5 luxury suites while Chobe Princess 2 & 3 have 4 suites each.
All Chobe Princess Houseboats have the following facilities in the cabins:
- King Sized beds
- Twin beds on request
- air conditioning
- large sliding windows, all cabins have river views
- bathrooms have a shower, wash basin and toilets
- hairdryers are available on request
- guest amenities provided: soap, shampoo, shower gel, body lotion and insect repellent
Chobe Princess Houseboat facilities:
- Open plan lounge, bar and dining areas with 360 degree views
- plunge pool on the middle deck, pool towels are provided
- semi covered area on the top deck for great views throughout the day
- 220 volt electricity
Activities from the boat:
- Game viewing by tender boat in the Chobe National Park
- fishing – tiger and bream being the main catch. fishing tackle is provided
- birding excursions along the Chobe and Kasai Channel
- Village experiences and walks on Impalila Island.
Access to the Chobe Princess Houseboats is through Kasane immigration in Botswana. Guests are however required to have visas for Botswana and Namibia as the boats are registered in Namibia and guests will go through immigration formalities. We can arrange transfers from Kasane airport, Livingstone as well as Victoria Falls. A small tender boat will take guests to the Houseboat from Kasane immigration via Impalila Island immigration. The boat transfer is about 20 minutes depending on where the Chobe Princess Houseboats are moored.
Check in is from 13:30 at Kasane immigration. Self Drive guests will be shown a safe place to park their vehicles. Guests will be dropped back at Kasane immigration at 10:00 am on the day of departure.
Rates valid until 31 December 2016
|1 May – 30 November 15||1 December 15 – 31 March 16||1 April – 31 December 16|
|Per adult sharing||ZAR 4 950||ZAR 3 872||ZAR 5 818|
|Per adult single||ZAR 6 435||ZAR 5 033||ZAR 7 563|
|Per child 12 and under||ZAR 2 475||ZAR 1 936||ZAR 2 909|
- full board meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- all house wine, beers, ciders, soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee
- activities including fishing, game viewing by tender boat, guided birding, guided village walks
- all fuel
- all equipment hire eg: fishing equipment – rights reserved to charge for lost equipment
- fishing licenses
- road transfers from Kasane airport & boat transfers from Kasane immigration
- Visa fees: Botswana and Namibia if applicable to your passport
- travel insurance – is compulsory
- spirits like gin, rum, brandy, whisky, dessert wines and sparkling wines
- staff gratuities