The Ichobezi Houseboats is a family run business with a 15 year track record of excellent service and quality. The Ichobezi houseboats allow the guests to experience a safari like no other. The boats cruise along the Chobe River giving guests the opportunity to view the park from a floating lodge. The boats operate within the Chobe National Park where guests can make use of all the activities available, or simply relax and enjoy scenery from their cabins or from the viewing deck.
There are no set itineraries so guests decide when they want to do an activity – we are very flexible. There are also no set departures so guests can join on any day we will take them to where the boat is on that day with a tender boat.
The tender boats are excellent for viewing of wildlife and birdlife. The perfect Photographic opportunities are on the Chobe river. Overnight is spectacular and you are surrounded by the night noises of the Chobe Wildlife.
Ichobezi Houseboats Facilities:
- 5 staff on board
- 4 luxury cabins all en-suite with large sliding windows opening onto the river.
- Bathrooms have shower, toilet and hand basin
- Lounge, bar, open air dining area, sun deck and plunge pool.
2015 & 2016 rates in South African Rand
|Rates||1 May – 30 Nov 15||1 Dec 15 – 31 March 16||1 April – 31 Dec 16|
|Per person sharing||ZAR 4 950||ZAR 3 872||ZAR 5 818|
|Single person rate||ZAR 6 435||ZAR 5 033||ZAR 7 563|
|Per child under 12||ZAR 2 475||ZAR 1 936||ZAR 2 909|
- Accommodation in en-suite cabins
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (early morning coffee and brunch can be arranged)
- House wines, beers, soft drinks and mineral water.
- Game viewing by tender boat with knowledgeable guide – each party has their own boat and guide, so there are no scheduled activities – you decide when you want to do something.
- Park fees, fishing licenses and tourism levies
- Birding by boat or on foot
- Guided walks on the Caprivi floodplains
- Tiger and bream fishing including equipment