The Zambezi Queen Houseboat cruises the Chobe River in the Chobe National Park. The Zambezi Queen Houseboat is accessible from Kasane through Kasane immigration but transfers from Livingstone and Victoria Falls can be arranged. Departure dates are available comprising two or three day set itineraries. The Zambezi Queen Houseboat is equipped with 14 suites on board and is therefore the biggest boat cruising the Chobe River.
Another unique aspect of cruising on the Zambezi Queen is that it is the only houseboat that offers game drives in the Chobe National Park as a included activity. This adds a level of wildness and offer a great opportunity to experience the abundance of natural wildlife of the chobe national park. The combination of land and river safari offers an excellent perspective on the chobe region.
This magnificent Zambezi Queen is a great overnight or two day packaged option for travellers seeking a tranquil and comfortable experience whilst visiting the Chobe National Park. Book your Zambezi Queen.
Zambezi Queen Facilities:
- 10 suites and 4 master suites on board
- All have king size beds (can be made into twin on request) private balconies, 2 master suites have a private deck with outdoor furniture and the other 2 have panoramic views with doors and windows on 2 sides of the suite.
- All suites sleep 2 people, the 4 master suites have a sleeper couch for children
- All suites are en-suite, full length sliding shutters, sliding mosquito net doors, fans and a private safe
- The boat has 3 levels, the first has a air-conditioned reading room and curio shop as well as computer facilities with internet
- The rest of the first level and whole of the second level contains the suites and master suites
- The third level is the entertainment level: dining facilities, open plan lounge area and the bar are all on this level
Rates for 2015 start from ZAR 9 800 pp sharing for a 2 night itinerary
for a 3 night itinerary rates start from ZAR 14 700 pp sharing
Download the full rates and departure dates available for 2015 through the link below.
- Accommodation in en-suite cabins and all meals
- Collection from Botswana immigration at Kasane
- All soft drinks mineral water and teas and coffees
- Wine and beers with meals and during game viewing activities
- Game viewing from tender boats, fishing and bird watching
- Cultural tour of a local village
- Half day 4×4 game viewing in Chobe National Park